Friday 30 December 2011

Pursuing my Dream

I'm excited to share with you my other passion besides decorating.  For many years now, I have been reshaping brows.  As a result, I decided in the latter half of this year to register a business name and get on with building my business.  The name of my new business is Brow Perfect - the brow shaping experts and with the help of my sister-in-law whom is a graphic designer, we have been able to come up with a design for my logo.

Here is a picture of my logo design on my business card. It has not yet gone to print as we may do some final adjustments to it, so feel free to provide me with some feedback.
front of business card

back of business card

I reshape and customise brows to suit and complement ones features and face. No waxing is involved in this customised and very individual service.

I hope my business takes off, this is something I've been dreaming about for a very long time!

Georgia ♥ 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment