Saturday 16 July 2011

Lounge Room Mood Board - Thank you Pinterest

I recently joined Pinterest.

For those of you who haven't heard of it "Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard. Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things [images] you find on the web." It would be an understatement for me to say that I have taken to this site 'like a duck takes to water'. I must admit I'm addicted.  The best part of this addiction has been that it has allowed me to peruse many, many, beautiful images all from the one site which I probably would not have been able to see otherwise (and probably would have needed to spend hours upon countless hours trying to source such images from various websites).  As a result, I've been inspired to create a mood board for my lounge room makeover. I've worked out the colour palette and decided on window dressings.  Have a look at it here: http://pinterest.com/gstavrakis/lounge-room-mood-board/

I think I'm sorted - thank you Pinterest, my new obsession ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment